Solutions for your family.
Protection for my family
- Is my family fully protected through life insurance?
- Do I have the right kind of life insurance for my needs?
- Is family financially protected if I can no longer work?
- Is there such a thing as inexpensive coverage for long-term care?
- Which investments will help me achieve my unique goals?
- How can I save for my child’s college education?
- Does my investment portfolio risk too much . . . or not enough?
- Will I have enough to live on when I retire?
- When should I file for Social Security?
- What Medicare options are available to me, and how much do they cost?
Redbridge Financial Advisors can help. Contact us today.
Solutions for your Business.
Redbridge Financial Advisors can help any type of business, such as sole proprietors, large corporations, and family farms
- What is the difference between 401(k), Simple IRA, SEP IRA and 403(b) plans?
- Is my deferred compensation plan properly funded?
- Do my employees have a competitive life, disability and/or LTC insurance program?
- How can I incentivize my key employees to stay with my business?
Protecting the Business
- Do I need a buy-sell agreement? Is it properly funded?
- How can I fund the sale of my business to the next generation?
Redbridge Financial Advisors has the expertise you need. Contact us today.
David has been in the insurance and financial services industry since 2005. He attended Northwood University and has resided in Midland since he was born. He has worked with local charities and volunteered on the Midland Community Foundation Scholarship Committee. He has a wife, Bridget, who has owned What Goes Around Comes Around since 2007 and two daughters, Kennedy and Taylor. David and his family enjoy summers in Michigan and love to golf, camp and spend time with friends. He is not a big fan of winter!
Terence has held licenses for insurance and/or financial services for over 20 years. He has logged numerous speaking engagements on a variety of topics in the United States, Mexico and Belize, presenting before audiences of up to 5,000. He lived in Arkansas, Louisiana and Maryland before making Michigan his home in 1999. Terence has lived in the Saginaw area since he married his wife, Brandy. Together they enjoy traveling, camping and raising Doberman Pinschers. Brandy and Terence are very active in their charitable work, volunteering weekly in a community education outreach program.
Mark has been in the financial services industry since 1985, becoming a licensed financial adviser and insurance agent in 2009. He is a graduate from Central Michigan University with a degree in Business Administration. Mark has lived in Mid-Michigan his entire life, is married with three children. Mark also works with clients on their Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement and prescription drug plan options. He enjoys golfing and spending time with family and friends!
Eric grew up in Gratiot County, Michigan where he still resides. He was a successful business owner and real estate agent. He received numerous awards as a top sales agent. Eric carries both insurance and securities licenses. He stays busy outside of the office volunteering for various community programs through his church. He has one daughter, Kyla.
We are happy to have Stephanie as the receptionist at our Midland office. She has been involved in customer service for over 10 years, and in the financial services industry since 2013. She grew up here in Mid-Michigan. Her family is involved in their community and various local charities. Her husband, Brian, serves as a volunteer fire fighter with the Mills Township Fire Department and works at Railserve Inc. inside Dow with their train division. Stephanie and Brian have three daughters, Anissa, Kylie, and Chelsie. They enjoy camping, bowling and riding quads with friends.